Get to Know Glam Fairy Fashion Extraordinaire Glamo | yohana

Glamo
WHAT HE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing a mixture. I have on a little John Richmond. My shoes are by Cesare Paciotti. I'm also wearing Surface to Air. My ring is Lia Sophia.
DRESSED TO IMPRESS: Tonight, I wanted texture. Of course, jewel tones are in. So, I chose these ruby-red merlot John Richmond corduroy pants, which I thought were amazeballs for fall and winter. The embossed texture on my Cesare Paciotti shoes were major, and it plays in with the texture from the corduroys. The mustard vest that I have on from Surface to Air added that pop of color. It was a great contrast to the corduroy slacks.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Getting dressed is always the highlight of my day. If I get to do it more than once, then honey, I'm like tri-winning. Each day, I can pick a different character to be. I dress how I feel. It's always great!
VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE: I love Naomi Campbell. I mimic her to death. I love Tom Ford! Tom Ford was the man who made me fall in love with fashion circa 1998 when he was at Gucci. Of course, I love Michael Kors. He embodies a whole movement of fabness, an air of chic and luxury. Perry Ellis is great if you want a clean, crisp look. I'm pretty much a preppy boy. When I act out with my fashion, you know that I'm really inspired by the style of European men. But when I am going for an Americana feel, then it's definitely like a Ralph Lauren or a Perry Ellis.
MAKEUP MAVEN: I'm not going to lie: I wear makeup. I will put on a mug, honey! I love YSL. I do get into MAC. When it comes down to cleaning and moisturizing my face, I use a fabulousSPF 15 Bobbi Brown moisturizer. I also wash my face with Noxzema. Yes, I'm 30-years-old and I still wash my face with Noxzema, but it works!
FAVE FASHION MOMENT: My favorite thing to happen in fashion is the circling back of the '80s movement, because I'm an '80s baby. Of course, back then, I didn't understand it. My mother was such a glamorous girl. I would watch her put on her makeup, her leather skirts and her blouses and blazers with the tricked-out shoulders. To see all of that come back around and understand it now, having a trained eye, I'm in love with it!
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment