Jennifer Tilly | yohana

Jennifer Tilly
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing a Betsey Johnson dress with an Alaïa belt and Chanel purse. I just love it because it fits. I was rummaging my closet and couldn't find anything that fit. Then, I remembered that I got this for a costume and that the designers opened it up to put more material in it. I'm happy with it because it's like a Halloween costume and its very close to Halloween.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: My style is pretty eclectic. When I dress up, I like to have fun with the way that I dress. There are a lot of people that can do elegant and sleek better than me, so I just try to have fun with what I wear. However, I do stick to the classics and rotate them in. I don't follow trends because they change all the time.
ACCESSORIES LOVER: I love shoes and handbags, because it doesn't matter if you've gained weight or lost weight, they always look good on you! They always maintain their own shape. Clothes, are a little more difficult, but I like clothes, too. My go-to designers are definitely Roberto Cavalli and Dolce & Gabbana.
FALL FAVORITES: I'm doing this thing where you wear skinny jeans and tuck them into your boots. I like to wear oversized three quarter-length jackets. I also love really long skirts that go all the way to the ground—sort of like how Rick Owens did the layered look. I like layering.
BROW BEAUTY TIP: A lot of times, girls forget eyebrows, and I think eyebrows are very important. It's easier to do brows with a brush. Pencils are harder. Just take a brush, and brush it over your eyebrows to continue the tip and make it skinny on the end. I use a product from Clé de Peau. They have an eyebrow shadow that's very good!
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment