Sara Rue | yohana

Sara Rue, Style, Give and Get Fete
LOOKING GOOD: Unfortunately, you only get one chance to make a first impression, and that's what Dress for Success helps women do. They get them looking and feeling good and in the door to that interview. When you're an employer and you're doing a thousand interviews, you have five seconds with these candidates, so you're looking for someone who's put together.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing Tadashi. My bracelet is lia sophia. Isn't this cool? It's a cobra.
ROCKIN' IN RED: I wanted to wear a red dress and this was a pretty cute one. I haven't worn red in a while.
STAYING RED CARPET READY: There's no quick fix, so if you're healthy from the inside out, that's the most important thing. Cheesy but true.
BEAUTY FAVES: I'm wearing L'Oreal [Infalliable] lipstick, and it's staying quite well.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment