JoJo | yohana

JoJo
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing a fuchsia silk blouse and red tiered silk skirt by Gabriela Cadena. I thought it would be a cool idea to combine the colors. I know that mixing different bold colors is on trend right now. I paired it off with a nude Louboutin. I wanted to be youthful.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: My style is feminine, but edgy.
NOT AFRAID OF THE DARK: Once I started getting little tattoos and stuff, I wanted to be a bit more edgy. That's the main reason why I decided to dye my hair jet black.
STYLE ICONS: I love Rihanna. She's very sexy. She takes a lot of risks, but she still looks like a beautiful woman.
ACCESSORIES ADDICT: Fendi is my absolute favorite brand right now. I really love their handbags and shoes.
FALL MUST-HAVES: I'm looking forward to slouchy sweaters, sweater dresses, tights and boots this fall.
BEAUTY ESSENTIAL: I love Giorgio Armani's primer.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment