Bonnie Somerville | yohana

Bonnie Somerville
The stunning actress gave us more dish on her personal style at Rochelle Gores Fredston's ARCADE Boutique fashion show benefiting The Children's Institute.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': Arcade offered to dress me and this Kimberly Ovitz dress was my favorite. Not sure who made my necklace, but my shoes are by Miu Miu.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: I try to be a little edgy, but I'm pretty conservative. This dress I'm wearing is super short, but it has long sleeves. I try to balance it out.
PRESENT TO HERSELF: I always purchase something big for myself each year. I just bought an amazing pair of over-the-knee boots by LD Tuttle on Shopbop.com. I'm really into over-the-knee boots. I usually  wear them with leggings because they're too uncomfortable with jeans.
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION: I definitely want to add more accessories to my outfits. I want to wear more chunky necklaces and rings. I just like costume jewelry. I keep my eye out for vintage, too. I find great pieces on eBay.
JEWELRY TIP: Always go with one big statement piece per outfit, like one big ring is good. Try not to overdo it.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment