Eva Marcille | yohana

Eva Marcille
The Top Model gave us a peek at her personal style at The Griddle Cafe's Red Velvet PanCAKE Mix Launch, hosted by Eliza Dushku, at Kitson in West Hollywood.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': My jeans are Jet. My shoes are Guiseppe. My bag is Louis Vuitton. My jacket's Topshop. And I honestly have no clue where my shirt is from.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: I'm just simple, fun and easy.
IT'S IN THE (BIG) BAG: I'm a bag whore. I just got this new Cavalli bag. It's python with pony hair. It's awesome. It was too big to wear here. It would've been too overstated.
SCENT-SATIONAL: I love the new Creed perfume. It's in a hot pink bottle. If you want to smell good, wear that!
CRAZY KICKS MEMORY: My assistant was the one who found me the Gasoline Glamour shoes that I wore to the BET Awards. They were the most ridiculous shoes I had seen in a very long time. They're awesome! They were my outfit. The dress didn't matter. It was all about the shoes.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment