Viola Davis | yohana

Viola Davis
We caught up with the Oscar-nominated actress and mom-to-be (she's in the process of adopting a baby girl!) at Access Hollywood's "Stuff You Must..." Lounge for the Golden Globes, where she received goodies, such as bars and shakes that are part of Slim Fast's 3-2-1 plan.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I got this shirt at Nordstrom. I love that it's an accessory and top at the same time. It's funky, casual. Jeans are Baby Phat. Shoes are Kenneth Cole.
BEST FACE FORWARD: Your makeup should look natural but fabulous. There should be one aspect that you do more with. Make everything else minimal so that everyone can focus on that area. For me, it's my eyes.
COIF CHAMELEON: I like changing my hair. I love my new razor asymmetrical cut. It makes me look young and hip.
MOISTURIZER MIRACLE: My secret to glowing skin is Boots Botanics Body Butter from Target. It's the best thing. It's $11.99. It's thick and goes right into your skin.
FAVE FREEBIE: My husband and I are adopting a baby girl, Genesis, from Rhode Island! We can't wait to bring her home and wrap her in a Little Giraffe throw blanket.
ON DRESSING HER DAUGHTER: I'd like to give her a collegiate, funky look. Nothing too girlie. I don't like the pink frilly things. It doesn't work for me. I like eclectic.


fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment