Molly Ringwald | yohana

Molly Ringwald
The '80s icon and star of The Secret Life of the American Teenager gave us insight into her style at the GBK Kids' Choice Awards suite, where she was gifted with Fine Featherheads, Ematic and Monkey Brains hair care.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing a Trina Turk dress. I love it because it's just really spring/summer. It's really comfortable because it's cotton. My sandals are ABS.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: I'm pretty classic. Not very fussy.
SUNSHINE CHIC: My favorite seasons are spring and summer. As soon as it gets warm, I get really excited! I really enjoy wearing summer dresses. I do love to wear bright colors, but crisp white is my absolute favorite!
MOMMY AND NOT-SO-MINI ME: I loved dressing my daughter. It's the most fun to have a little girl and dress her up. But she very quickly developed her own sense of style. She would say, "Mommy, this your style; not my style." I'm proud of her for having a strong sense of self. She's very eclectic. She takes a lot of risks. She reminds me of me when I was a teenager. She puts the most random things together and she just looks amazing!
SCENT OF A WOMAN: I really like the scent Je Reviens by Worth. It's one of the oldest perfumes ever. You can get it at the dime store. It smells great! It's my favorite perfume.
FAVE FREEBIE: I really loved the Nahui Ollin candy wrapper bags. They're fun and chic. The greener, the better!
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment