Michelle Branch | yohana

Michelle Branch
The Grammy winner gave us a peek at her personal style at The Griddle Cafe's Red Velvet PanCAKE Mix Launch, hosted by Eliza Dushku, at Kitson in West Hollywood. WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing a vintage Ossie Clark blazer, which I love! I have a problem with vintage clothes because they're always cut so small, so I was ecstatic when I found this piece. I got it at Lily Allen's really great vintage shop, Lucy in Disguise, in London. I just love it! My boots are Miu Miu. I don't know who made my jeans.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: I'm a jeans and T-shirt girl at heart. For nighttime, I just like to change out my sneakers and put on high heels and a blazer. I'm really simple.
STYLE ICON: Kate Moss. She's rock 'n' roll chic. She's always flawless. She looks put together without trying.
VINTAGE SHOPPING TIP: Learn about tailoring. You can always buy a piece and have it tailored. No one has the same body shape. If you see something you really love, you can always get it tailored to fit even more perfectly.
MAKEUP MAVEN: I love makeup. I'm kind of a makeup cow. I love Laura Mercier. I love Nars. I love playing with different eyeshadows. When I go out, I go more casual with the clothes, but I definitely vamp up my makeup.

HAIR CARE: I usually use beach spray and Morrocanoil. That's all I use. I like messy. I don't like overdone hair.
FANTASY COLLECTION: That's a good question! I would probably design jeans because I just live in them so much and they're just such a staple. I'm always wearing jeans, so I have definite opinions about jeans for sure.
RED VELVET PASSION: I'm a friend of the founder, Jodi Hortze, and I've been going to The Griddle Café for years. I love how inventive she is with her pancakes. I'm a huge baker, too, so I always bake red velvet cake or cupcakes at home. When she first came out with the red velvet pancakes, I was like, "Oh, great, another reason to spend time at the gym!" They're one of my guilty pleasures. I'm happy I can make them at home!
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

1 comment

Unknown | February 25, 2022 at 1:51 AM

Michelle Jacquet DeSevren Branch was born on 2nd July 1983 also called Michelle Branch is an American actress, songwriter, and singer. She released two top-selling albums namely ‘The Spirit Room’ additionally as ‘Hotel Paper’ within the early 2000s.
https://www.biographydiary.com/michelle-branch/

Post a Comment