Eliza Dushku | yohana

Eliza Dushku
The actress gave us more dish on her style and some Valentine's Day tips at The Griddle Cafe's Red Velvet PanCAKE Mix Launch at Kitson in West Hollywood.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': My [stylist] brother and I bought this dress at a vintage store five years ago. We've been waiting for the right night to debut it. The shoes are Giuseppe Zanotti. They've been waiting in the closet, too!
FASHION EVOLUTION: I just turned 30! My brother and I want to have my style to be more classic. But we're definitely going to try to still keep my look "me" and fun.
SHOE OF THE MONTH: I love boots! I just ordered a fierce pair of Vince Camuto boots on Piperlime. They have a cute little cuff on the back. Those are my January fave.
SIGNATURE SCENT: I used Armani's She for years and years. Rick [Fox] wears Jean Paul Gaultier with the body for a bottle. I use that sometimes. But he just bought me the female version, so we have his and hers perfumes!
VALENTINE'S DAY SKINCARE: It can get crazy with trying to make it perfect. Just keep your skin smooth. I love my Emu and the Shu Uemura oils. I've gotten past the scrubbing. I did that all through my teens and twenties. The last few years, I use oils for softer, smooth skin.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment