Sharon Leal | yohana

Shannon Leal
The star of Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married? franchise and CW series Hellcats gave us a peek at her style at the VEVO Presents Ne-Yo and Friends AMA after-party.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': This dress is by Alice+Olivia—just quick and easy. All black. The shoes are Michael Kors.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: It's always comfort first. But for the most part, I like classic with a bit of pop. I like to fuse different elements, like a classic line with a little sparkle.
DESIGNER SHOUT-OUT: I love ChloƩ. I love Stella McCartney. I think her stuff is really cool and edgy and still elegant . I also like Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
STYLE ICON: I love Kate Moss. She can do no wrong.
BEAUTY FIX: I'm a big Jurlique fan. I live by that. And I have a couple of staples from when I was a teenager from the old drugstore, like Cetaphil and Neutrogena.
SPLURGE: I'm like every girl, I love shoes and handbags. I get into a lot of trouble buying one too many of each.
FAVE TRENDS: I'm loving the shearling coats and leather boots. I live in Vancouver where it's rainy and cold.


fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment