Tamera Mowry | yohana

Tamera Mowry
The star of Style's upcoming show Tia & Tamera gave us the scoop on her personal style and wedding plans (she's engaged to Fox News correspondent Adam Housely) during the Celebrity Retreat backstage at the NAACP Image Awards. The actress walked away with goodies from CCNails, Aroma Naturals and BiGRaudio.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN: I represent the average girl today. I have Aldo shoes on and a BCBG dress. I like this dress because it's simple, comfortable and kind of vintage.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Simple and comfortable is my style. If I don't feel comfortable in something, I'm not going to wear it. It doesn't matter how gorgeous it is.
INNER GLOW: You have to feel confident and sexy from the inside. That means eating right, making sure you drink lots of water, exercise. There's just something that happens when you exercise. You just feel confident as woman. You feel sexier. And then it just exudes inside out. So definitely make sure to take care of yourself.
ON HER ENGAGEMENT RING: The reason why I like it is because it's vintage. I always say that if I were a ring, I would be this ring! It's so unique. It's pretty, but it also has these crazy lines on it—and I can be a tad bit grazy

Tamera Mowry, Adam Housley
THE DRESS: My wedding gown is Carolina Herrera. It's absolutely gorgeous! It's strapless and mermaid. It took me months to find my dress. Once I saw it, I knew.
DANCING SHOES: The bridesmaids gifts will be ballet flats. Flats are my favorite! After the ceremony, they can just put those babies on and dance the night away.
INSPIRATIONAL FIGURE: Viola Davis. I just spoke to her at the Essence Luncheon and she just moved me to tears. She's a woman who has struggled a lot. She's had some challenges, but she overcame them. She's strong, disciplined, all around just a wonderful actress.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com
 

Post a Comment